This recipe is the best sauteed asparagus recipe you will ever find (there, I said it).
Generally, this recipe makes about 2-3 servings but I can eat it ALL…unfortunately (for my stomach), I had a lady over and had to reserve half for her. Ugh.
NOTE: Makes about 2-3 (probably 2, haha) servings: 38 Calories, 2g Fat, 4g Carb, 2g Protein.
About 20 min
1 lb. bunch of asparagus
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon balsamic vinaigrette
1 teaspoon minced garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
What You’ll Need:
- Cut the bottom 1″-2″ of the asparagus stalk off and throw it away (the white part).
- Bring a skillet up to medium-high heat. When it is fully heated (about a minute), add the olive oil, balsamic vinaigrette, and minced garlic. After about 30 seconds, add the asparagus.
- Every couple of minutes, stir the asparagus around in the skillet for about 10 minutes.
- Bring the heat down to medium low and let simmer, covered, stirring every couple of minutes, for another 5-10 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, serve, and enjoy!
So damn easy and so damn good. Enjoy, dudes!