It’s date night, but lets be real – you just spent every cent you have on booze last night, so it’s time to get creative. Put that Netflix subscription to work and make popcorn at home. Making it from scratch will make her think it’s way sweeter than it is and you’ll look like a goddamn hero.
Nutritional Info Makes 2 servings: 329 Calories, 28g Fat, 25g Carb, 3.6g Protein.
3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Butter
1/3 cup Popcorn
Pinch of Salt
What You’ll Need:
1 medium pot
- Put 3 tablespoons of oil in the pot and put the heat on medium high.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Put 3 kernels of popcorn in the pot and cover.
- When the kernels pop, add the rest of the 1/3 cup of popcorn and remove from heat for 30 seconds (this is to let all the kernels heat to the same temperature).
- Place the pot back onto the heat and continually shake over the heat.
- Stop when popping becomes sporadic.
BOOM! Movie night, and all for less than a couple bucks and 15 minutes. You’re welcome.