These little bad boys are super simple and absolutely delicious…not to mention impressive! Let’s be real: when someone says “blah blah blah, homemade croutons, blah blah”, your mouth is already watering.
Well, here’s how you do it…
1 Loaf french bread
5 Tablespoons olive oil
1 Tablespoon basil
1 Tablespoon oregano
3 Tablespoons minced garlic
What You’ll Need:
1 Baking sheet
10 minutes active time
30 minutes to plate
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Slice your French bread into 1/2-inch slices.
- Cube your slices into 1/2-inch cubes
- Heat the herbs, garlic, and oil in a large pan until fragrant (beginning to bubble).
- Add the bread cubes to the pan and toss to cover cubes.
- Spread the oiled bread on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (until hardened and golden)
- Salt to taste.
…such an easy way to make people think you know what you’re doing — you’re welcome, dudes!Homemade Italian French Bread Croutons,