Don’t let the name scare you — this is the easiest, most delicious recipe that I have come up with. Hell, even YOU can make it!
Boys, this recipe is date night approved and ready for consumption in 10-15 minutes. Plus, with a name like that, what babe WOULDN’T want dessert in bed?
1 lb. Fusilli pasta
1 lb. Asparagus
2 Chicken breasts
5.5 oz. of goat cheese
What You’ll Need:
1 Big bowl (for mixing)
- Chop your chicken and asparagus into 1″ pieces. NOTE: Be sure to remove the bottom 1/2″ from the asparagus stalks.
- Begin to bring well-salted water to a boil, for the pasta.
- Sautee the chicken with a spoon full of pesto sauce until browned. (about 10 minutes on medium-high).
- Put a couple of spoonfuls of pesto sauce into a large mixing bowl and crumble the goat cheese into it.
- Add the pasta to the pot of boiling water and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes (when the pasta is tender, but not fully cooked) add the asparagus to the pot. Let cook for 5 more minutes.
- Put the cooked chicken to the large mixing bowl (already containing the crumbled goat cheese and pesto).
- Strain the pasta/asparagus, saving about 1/2 cup of the cooking-water in a cup.
- Put the strained pasta/asparagus into the large mixing bowl.
- Add a few splashes of the cooking water you saved to the large bowl. Mix thoroughly, making sure the cheese covers everything.
- Add salt to taste.
That’s it! It’s that simple. Enjoy, dudes.Goat Cheese, Chicken & Asparagus Fusilli,