This is an old classic. For those of you (un)fortunate enough to have ever eaten at (read: “survived a trip to”) the high-end dining establishment “The Red Lobster” – then these are even more familiar. It’s a “made in 8 minutes” version of a roll that just screams “class”!
…but mostly it just tastes good.
Nutritional Info: 146 Calories, 8g Fat, 16g Carb, 4g Protein.
2 cups of Bisquick
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
For garlic butter topping:
2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon garlic powder
What You’ll Need:
1 mixing bowl
1 baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix the Bisquick, milk, and cheese, just until mixed – no need to over-mix.
- Grease a baking sheet with pam or butter. Take little smaller-than-baseball-sized portions of dough out and form into a biscuit. Place each ball onto the baking sheet. This should yield 10 biscuits.
- Put them in the oven for 8-10 minutes, or until just beginning to brown.
- Place the butter and garlic powder into a microwaveable bowl and microwave for about a minute, or until butter is melted.
- Brush the tops of the biscuits with butter mixture and serve! (Note: if you don’t have a brush, you can just slowly spoon a bit on top of each biscuit).
This MIGHT just work for date night as well…while jagged misshapen biscuits don’t exactly squeal “do me” the taste surely will! Enjoy, dudes!